View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 09:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
thisisit2016

i have left him several times and I am back again with him. I believe that I will end up leaving again.

Long story short, we got into an argument where I was trying to leave the house. I was ticked! He didn't want me to leave. He blocked the door. Then he grabbed the make up bag from my hand - and told me to put it down. I told him not to....and he kept yanking it. I told him he had my hand and it hurt. It ended up breaking my fingers and requiring 4 screws in my fingers and of course, surgery.

The doctor called the police for a welfare check and they arrested him and he's now facing a felony for aggravated assault. He says it's an accident -- and he says it will be cleared. But my ex husband is now trying to take my child away because of this... and just give me visitation because he says I'm dangerous to my son.

So -- I am in a big mess. And I don't feel that I can keep the consistent strength to leave him... But, I am trying.

The District Attorney offered that he take about a year of anger management and counseling and he is very reluctant because he says that he is not a wife beater and he doesn't deserve this at all. He just wants it all dismissed. He is now saying that this has ruined his life because he will lose his job too. He says he's 49 years old and doing counseling isn't going to change him.