Thread: 22 years old
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 07:25 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  
thomas11

Originally Posted by TorchedGrave View Post
So get this -- remember how I said that my mom was planning to stay abroad for a month longer? Now today she tells me that she might be staying for another 2-3 months! Isn't that something? And get this -- when I ask her why she can't just see a doctor over here, she tells me that she's too dizzy to fly, as if she's actually flying the plane. What a stupid answer. (Supposedly the problem she has is something with the inner-ear, which is why she's, supposedly, in a perpetual state of dizziness.) That's her excuse. I don't buy it.

I know it's all just a pretext to justify her stay longer, under the guise of "being sick." It's truly ironic: she first needed an excuse to go, which was because her father -- may God take his soul already -- was sick, and now she needs an excuse to stay, which is because now she's sick. It's a bunch of horseshit. I know this because she's had this same "problem" here, and it usually lasts for 2-3 days, rarely for more than a week, yet now, not only has it been 2-3 WEEKS, she's saying that it'll be another 2-3 months for her treatment, as if that even makes sense. What kind of ******* treatment do you need for 2-3 months? Cancer therapy?

This will sound messed up, but it's the truth. I really couldn't care less if the old ***** just rolled over and died tomorrow. The guy is senile and has dementia. He barely knows his own children's names. Not a huge loss for humanity.
Mentally prepare yourself. I understand what you are saying and possibly going through. We can get into it further on PM's if you'd like. My wife is Latin, same family bul******T. We will always take a backseat. Trust me friend, you will not win or change this situation. Jeff.