View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 10:48 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Dagny

Thank you all. I am having a slip right now. I had to see a psychiatrist today to get my regular meds since my family doctor got tired of having to prescribe them. After telling him I could not take stimulants chronically (tolerance, dose increases, horrible withdrawals), at the end of my appt, on the spur of the moment I asked him for just one or two Vyvanse "for emergencies." He replied that pharmacists get all freaked out over anything unusual about a controlled med so he was writing the script as if I were taking it normally. I thought oh no but said nothing, thinking, well, I just won't fill the whole Rd. So I told the pharmacy clerk I only wanted 10 pills (they were only 20mg). I thought I'd take 2-4 today and 2-4 tomorrow, just for a "break" from the withdrawal misery. Well, damned if the pharmacist didn't give've the whole 30 pills/
!!!! If I'd wanted a bunch I'd have had trouble getting them.

I took 2. Then later 1 more ave later one more. I plan to take 2-4 tomorrow and then flush the rest away-$297 worth minus the 8 I will have taken.

Have I relapsed? Or is it a slip?

Come to think of it, I had better flush the rest tonight. But I know someone who might want the others & I could get back part of my $300.

I'm scared. I'm scared of going through the last six days of withdrawal again - it has been horrible.

I want t having cravings. I was just somewhat where they were easily available and I caved.

Help...