View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 07:50 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
zjw

I hate the attention seeking behaivior arguement. I guess it could be said shes seeking postive attention but has no idea how ot go about getting it so shes trying to get some attention anyway she can.

as a child some would say that with me that iw as seeking attention. I wasnt I simply was just not gonna be bossed around by an abusive *******. and since he was a lot bigger then me I had to lash out in the only way i could and that was to be vendictive or something at times. Or to haul off and do what he said not to do anyway just to show him I was gonna do what i wanted regardless of what he had to say about it. WHY? because I had 0 respect for him becuase he had 0 respect for me.

I dunno that its always attention seeking. It can be but sometimes people say its attention seeking because they dont want to dig deeper into the problem. SO be careful not to just brush her off as attention seeking.

Make sure your respecting her too becuase I guess respect goes both ways and is evne more critical at times like this.