View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 06:41 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

It's day 55 for me. In a row! Including nights and weekends.

I'm up reasonably early this morning. I can't decide if I slept good last night or not. I definitely see a nap in my future today.

Work tonight. Friday shifts are long and busy but usually worth it monetarily. I don't really have any other plans for the day. Besides that probable nap.

Hope your trip is off to a smooth start, Applekat. Enjoy your vacation and don't forget to check in when you can!

Is your son still returning from Florida today, Bobbieka? I have a couple of old Coca Cola trays from the 40s/50s. Perhaps I'll take a picture of all my collection soon.

How's lil' Ladybuglet today, Ladybug2? How's normal-sized Ladybug2?

Hope you check in soon and that things are going better today, Surrender2win. I hopped into bed last night and while my mind was winding down I all of a sudden remembered your stressed-out post of yesterday morning. Felt bad for not inquiring of you again throughout the day.

Hope your busy weekend goes well, Fabela. Don't forget to have some fun. I know you've got a lot to do as the host, but don't forget this is a joyous occasion for you too!

Good luck getting out of work early, samantha14. Maybe the lack of enthusiasm is just because you've been busy with ordinary life stuff?

Fantastic job on day 6 and on planning ahead for your weekend, rah555. Have a safe trip home this evening!

Yikes! Glad you didn't take those drinks, ManInTheArena. Sounds like that urge snuck right up on you. Good job thinking it thru! And congrats on day 70! While today is the most important day of all for any of us, it's nice always having you in the lead, clearing the trail for the rest of us.

Going to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam would be one of my dream trips, clearlyheaded. Hope your garage sale goes well!

Things got awfully quiet down under while the rest of us were asleep, Bat-immri and Mish. Hope all is well with you!

Would love to hear from anyone who hasn't checked in yet today. Get in here! Build those accountability muscles.

Remember you don't have to take that first drink today no matter what. Ask for help as soon as you need it. Help others whenever you can.

Wishing everyone a safe and sober Friday/Australian Saturday!