View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 09:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sinderos

I know it's normal at 18 days for emotions to be a roller coaster, but it sure does suck. I have spuratic bouts of happiness where I don't feel depressed or down. I can't wait to have more non-depressed moments.

An aquaitence I know passed away this morning. She was a very sweet lady. Even though I don't even consider her a friend, it makes me really sad. I know several people she knows. She's had bad health for a while, but this was unexpected. She had kidney issues, but yesterday she just quit breathing at home and was taken to the hospital. Passed this morning.

I've been battling major anxiety due to my work load at the office. Even if I wasn't battling sobriety, it would be stressful due to the issues going on. I still think I made a huge mistake moving back to my home state/area. I've been miserable ever since coming back. I'm not making any major decisions now, but if I feel this way in 6 months I may go back to where I was living.

That is my rambles for the day. I look forward to feeling better which keeps me going. Even when I want to throw in the towel.