Old 05-03-2016, 01:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizatola

Taking my ex back to court.....I think...ugh

My ex has been bullying me and I'm getting tired of it. He's refusing to pay for our son's special ed private school for next year after having paid for it for the past 3 years. He said he's not going to pay for child support after our son turns 18 in November and won't finish paying through the school year. He has no interest in what is best for our son, only in his poor pity party and in seeking revenge on me for leaving him.

I am currently looking for a lawyer. I did send an email to him last night telling him that we can discuss our financial situations and readdress the child support and all he said was that he welcomed the threat, that I can't milk a dead cow, and that he isn't making his commissions, and that I will probably wind up owing him child support. ARGH.....

I can't decide if the cost of fighting it out is worth it. I don't have money to play around with right now, especially if I have to pay for my son's schooling, which will be a serious hit to my savings if my ex doesn't help. I'm so frustrated and tired of him. I'm tired of his goading me on, his long winded emails, his blaming, excuses, pity parties.....I could go on.....but I'll spare you all, lol.