View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 06:00 AM
  # 415 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Yo, hello! I took my last drink in March so I guess I should be posting in here?

It wasn't a big drink or anything, or certainly not for pleasure purposes but trying to explain that to the guy that wanted to be my sponsor? Pffft.

It was a really nice day yano, and I had nowhere to go from like the morning to the night. So I did the usual crap, walked around the block a few times, sat on a wall for a while here and then there.

And then I start to get the heebie jeebies like, F? Why I'm doing this? This is exactly what I'm doing like 25 years ago, sheeeeit… (I think its a trigger for me yano)

So I decided to be proactive and hop on a bus to the seaside, because it was a lovely day. Only I didn't anticipate that half the country would have the same idea, so the place was mobbed- not good! Anyways I walked up and down the village for a while, yano, and my headphones hat and shades so was semi incognito but my stomach was at my since the morning all the same. Bumped into an old flame then just to top things off!

So I ended up in the shop anyway. I had this word 'motillium' in my head, and was hovering about the medicine isle. Except, I don't know anything about that stuff. Found myself over at the booze isle (know a bit about that stuff) the back at the medicine isle etc.

Came to the conclusion anyway that it was beer that would ease my stomach pain ( true enough) and also enable me to hide out somewhere without looking weird.

So thats what I did. I sat in a field just off the golf course and away from all the action, drank 6 cans and my stomach pain went away. Then I hopped on the last bus into town and went to a meeting, nobody even suspected I'd had a drink but I told them anyway, truthfully like.

Guy I was getting a lift to that meeting with then proceeds to berate me for the following weeks on end about this, how I was now clinically insane because 6 cans, that the circumstances or anything didn't matter and so forth. He would also ask me how my day was, I would tell him what was going on with me- and he would bring up the six cans again from MArch!!! Like he trying to guilt me or something wtf?

Anyways, we have since somewhat amicably went our separate ways and TF for that. I self flagellate enough, I don't need another person doing it too.

Well thats all for now, taking it ham n' cheesy since.

Nice to meet you all, peace