Thread: Is it wrong?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 10:39 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Kind of a little side note, but I've always thought it's a little weird that people refer to you as your real name all the time here when your username is "thomas11." If I remember right, you signed some of your early posts with your real name so that's how everyone came to know your first name. I guess it doesn't bother you that people call you by your real first name, but I always use thomas11 out of respect for your anonymity. I figure if you really wanted to be called that other name you would have used that as your username you chose here when you registered.

I'm probably not anonymous enough here. Casey is my real name, W is my last initial, and I think anyone who really knows me in real life and stumbled upon my posts here would recognize me. I don't really talk about my family or any embarrassing life details here, except for my own, though. If I had it to do over again, I'd probably have used a different username,. I think I've left that door open way too long now to change it now. Judging by your own posts, people would still call me Casey even if I changed it.