Thread: Is it wrong?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 10:29 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
Interesting story about the guy who got SR stuff at his work email. Wasn't aware of that. I will say that I'm fairly comfortable with the core group here. But I want to be clear, I open up here, but on facebook I never talk about personal issues. Never.
I feel the same way, I open up much more here that I ever would on any other forum of social media- though I only have one social media account. I think you people really get me and it makes me feel safe. Again, to be clear, there are times I have crossed the line and there are things written in stone that I wish were not there, but no one to blame for myself but that one.

I only vaguely remember the work email incident so I can't comment with certainty. Apparently he had signed up for an SR account using his work email and then inadvertently signed up for notifications of something (replies to posts, newsletters, something) and was furious at the site and the moderators for this happening, threatening to sue and what have you.

Don't forget you can go modify your profile and your privacy setting at any time.