View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 07:05 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  
forabetterlife

Jemma, my daughters and I are going back to my home state, hometown actually. It just happens to be a big beach area so
I rented a beach cottage for 2 weeks. This is NOT a trip where I will be with non drinkers. I have a ton of friends and family as well as a semi high school reunion. I want to go into my vacation 6 weeks sober to give myself the strength to make this my first sober vacation back home ever. I know it's hard having that time off, maybe you could take your little one to some kind of attraction he/she would like? Whatever you do, even if you don't go away, try to overplan so you don't have too much time on your hands.
Glad you got to get off work early Casey
Samantha, glad you are here

Ugh! I hate Posting on my iPhone because I can't go back and see who or what I missed responding to. I know I missed a bunch but names are escaping me .

Anyway, glad to see more people checking in. I had a few rough spots today where I really really just wanted to drink. My usually unsettled 'I have. A ton of things I could and should be doing but don't feel like doing anything' feeling that puts my mind right into drinking mode. Close call.
Going to bed early, my girls are home and safe and my dogs are snoring