View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 06:35 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Mish
Sober date: 20th May 2023

Yippee!! A new thread..Thanks D.
Day 5 for me. Just at work preparing for the morning meeting to get everyone "fired up and ready to go!" (as they say in my organisation) Thank God it's Friday. I certainly don't feel fired up and ready to go myself but at least I'm 5 days sober. So hard to get others motivated when your feeling tired and flat. Oh well. I'm not hung over so that's a plus.
I play a game called Juggernaut (Halo) with my two boys and husband. It's a game where you have to try and become the Juggernaut or if you're not the Juggernaut you have to shoot the Juggernaut to become the Juggernaut. It's quite hilarious actually, they don't come after me because I'm so terrible at the game. I can't ever work out how to aim or shoot so they just leave me to wander aimlessly in the game looking for them while they all fight each other for the title. So nice they give Mummy a break. They keep changing the map on me so I never know where I am in the game. I'm sure I'd make a million dollars if I recorded it and put it on YouTube.
Have a great day/night everyone. Love you to the moon and back xxxx