View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 06:56 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Jazz

I've been scared to look at your responses. I'm so embarrassed!
But "we" all do that sometimes, don't we.

Anna...I hope my kids will see a positive change. They are so leery of me now. It will take time, I know. Thank you!

Lulu... I've been to treatmeant 3 times. I even made it 6 years sober. I guess it's time to let my a$$ fall off! Hahahahaha!
If I made it 6 years...I can make it for a day! Hugs!

Dan..Thanks for that quote. It hit home! Also, thanks for your honesty. It meant alot! I'm prayin' for ya!

Carol...It is easy to sit around drunk. It's time I do the hard thing! Thanks for the...smack!...and another hug!

AngelHugs..Thanks for the prayers. And NO...I don't think I will give up!....Dang....GROUP HUG!

Vince... Ya got me cryin' again! I'm worried about you! We can do this!
Thank you for the hugs and prayers. I'm doing the same for you!

Patty... you make me feel special. Thank you so much for checkin' in!
I listened to everything you said. And YES!!! My kids deserve a mom!!!
Thanks so much, Patty!

BECKY...YOU BLOW ME AWAY! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your open sincere way! Everything you said just 'got' me!
Thank You Girl, I needed you!

2dayzmuse...I'm so glad someone understands the guilt. (well, I guess we all know about that) That is what keeps me drinking...I can't stand being in my skin sober. " Lead by example"...I just hope it's not too late. *pops self in head*...Okay, I'll...try.
Thanks, sweety

CHY...That wasn't that tough!!!! But you ( and everyone else) made me think. I get it..."get off the pitty pot...suck it up...and act like a frillin' MOM!"

* takes a deeeeep breath* ...wait...*and another* Thanks to y'all I am gonna try a little harder!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
I'm gonna ROCK!