Old 04-13-2016, 05:16 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  
MissPerfumado

I just had to post here when I read this upon waking up, sleepie, I hope you don't mind.

Originally Posted by sleepie View Post
I don't feel I have any right to anything good in life. Or a whole and healthy partner.
But you do have a right to a good life! You are a valid human being! I remember when you wrote that yourself and it was a joy to read it - it was one of the best things I've read on SR. You are a human being and deserve every happiness, as does every other human being on this planet.

Originally Posted by sleepie View Post
I'm a learning disordered addict. Nobody in their right mind would be attracted to that.
You have an ld - but it doesn't make you an less of a human being. We are all addicts here - whether to alcohol or other substances. We all deserve happiness still. I know you wouldn't say to me that I don't deserve happiness because I am an addict, so please don't say that to yourself.

After all the terrible, terrible things that have been done and said to you, it's understandable to doubt that you deserve happiness. So, please allow me to shout it again with every fibre: you DESERVE happiness, sleepie! And YOU are a GOOD PERSON!

I'll just go back to the December thread now .... I really had to post this and hope you don't mind I dropped in to do that.