Old 04-13-2016, 05:15 PM
  # 493 (permalink)  
Melina

Ven, thank you for the reminder. Ugh, the strange and prickly family dynamics from having an alcoholic in the family... my mother's drinking created some very weird roles and it is all so exhausting and just plain HEAVY. I hope your cousins find comfort and friendship amongst each other in time. I'm sure it's painful for them even though they might not behave very nicely.

Jen, seriously? Your brother needs a boot up the backside. I'm glad your mom helped you. I hate thinking of you working so hard and stretching yourself and this dude calls Mommy Maid. Yeah maybe the cleanse was intense but your heart was in the right place and you will bounce back.

Ignore my previous advice to Behan, this is a situation where I would go off in an Operation Shock and Awe verbal assault leaving no stone unthrown. I would even write down every resentment and consequence in your life from his moochy lazy sense of entitlement.

Kind of like a completely backwards dysfunctional amends in the form of a tirade. That's how I roll when I've been pushed to my limit and I SEE THE PERSON AWARE AND ENJOYING TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME.

It really chaps my hide, I tell ya.

If you want me to FaceTime him and go off for you, I will. I'm so irritated now!

Xoxo