Old 04-13-2016, 12:42 PM
  # 473 (permalink)  
LBrain

thanks for the info on Hayden MM... I use citydata and another when I am looking at jobs - last year... I knew just by looking at it on guugle maps it wasn't for me... that and the hospital data... at least the crime rate is low... interesting for how red necky it seems, they come across as a bunch of tree huggin liberals... almost 60% bama voters...
For some reason I am drawn to North Carolina... but a double wide on the Fla panhandle wouldn't be too much of a burden on my well being or self-importance. Anywhere on the gulf coast of Fla... I could sell peanuts at minor league baseball games... San Diego is nice too... or somewhere on either side of LA... Flagstaff... Sioux City... Seattle and most of PNW... Durango for 2 years tops... PA is really nice though... If only I had ignored the wife and bought that place on Rehoboth Bay a couple years ago - private boat ramp! I'd stay retired... Mrs has asked me more than once if I would consider moving to the homeland... uh, NO. Not unless I had a billion dollars...
speaking of which.... The Panama Papers didn't implicate my name in anything - too bad. senseless ramble over...
although there is a job opportunity SE Georgia - about an hour or so from Savannah. I could live in Savannah...
okay, senseless ramble really over and out...