Old 04-13-2016, 09:14 AM
  # 446 (permalink)  
LBrain

PennsyLtucky - get it right...
SUID, looking at auto yards is next on the list... that would mean work on my part if I go to Joe's U-Pull-It auto parts. Gotta get the rubber swapped in the mean time...

Mesa, - interesting things going on out there. I wasn't even thinking about that new development when I was looking at a job in Hayden this morning. Of course now, whenever I look at jobs I also check to see what kind of hospitals and like are in the area. Not far from Steamboat Springs... I somehow get the impression that this area is very high up on the redneck scale.... but closer to Jellystone than south co... don't think I would fit in too well there... even though I AM a redneck hahahaha - just not that kind...

Since I have been spending time on 'other' things I decided to make lunch before I put on the work boots - it's still in the 40's anyway...
so I made lunch and I took a photo of it for soberwolf...
fish and chips baby! But not the 'traditional' battered and deep fried fish. I dredged in dry flour mix and lightly "fried" in olive oil. But the fries are 100% go straight to your veins goodness! Fish were quite tasty, I know the wife is gonna drown em in tartar sauce - might as well have fried cardboard if you're gonna smother it with some mayo like goo...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
haddock.JPG (83.4 KB, 27 views)