Old 04-12-2016, 01:02 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
pams

A warm welcome to our new classmates.

I would also like to drop some weight. I am concentrating more on staying off the booze but am still trying to make smart food choices. But if some ice cream is what gets rid of a craving...I eat the ice cream with no worries. I am working on the hope that everything will fall into place eventually if while I do this sober thing. And exercising helps keep me on the right track but man I cant seem to catch a break. I am for the most part over my flu, but now my back is acting up. I have had back problems since I was a kid but I am in pretty terrible pain, not normal for me to be like this. Exercising is out beyond walking until this is fixed up. I have made a chiropractic and massage appointment for tomorrow but that seems like a long time away. I had to wonder if the back spasms have anything to do with withdrawal? Hmmmmmm

So the one thing I really really like about getting sober is how well I sleep. It's wonderful. This is one of the things I will talk to myself about when the AV rears it's ugly head....cause I sure do like the sleep I get sober.