Old 04-12-2016, 12:32 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
LBrain

ha ha mesa, yeah I get it... it just cracks me up, I never lived with a geologist, but if I make the mistake of saying my wife was a geology major at moscow state university I quickly get corrected... it's geoGraphy hahahahaha, a lot of good that did... and a lot of good her finance degree after that did... I'm concerned that after she finishes her BSN she'll want to do something else... a lifetime student.... nooooooooooooooo
meanwhile, as I was outside I thought about if I could have held on for five more years and retired... a whole different ball game...
amazing what a stupid mistake costed me... actually 4 years was all I needed to retire with full bennies...
But I'm all the better for it!

when I was at the store they had a barrel of onion sets for 1.49 a pound... I got fitty cents worth. weeded, prepped a bed and stuck em in the ground... a few left... and wholly shoot do I have weeds!

Bodhi - don't be thinkng about a new line of work there...
Ruby, I won't put just a bag of trash out. If it ain't in a container is doesn't spend the night on the sidewalk... no racoons to speak of around here, but them skunks sho get around