Old 04-12-2016, 11:56 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
mandosca

Originally Posted by CountryGal123 View Post
OK - I think I've caught back up from last night. My apologies if I missed anyone.

So today - so far- is going much better than yesterday. I don't know if it was a lack of sugar or just the AV or just the fact that I'm barely over a week dry, but last night I just found everything obnoxious. Hubs got upset at me because apparently I was giving him "looks" that were less than pleasant. Well, I'm sorry, but I have more going on than just listening to you about how awesome you are at work, then drop everything I had planned for the night because you find it absolutely imperative to move around furniture, and, no - I don't know where I want the filing cabinets because I have no idea what things will look like once we move around the furniture that you have to have done, like, yesterday, and no - I'm sorry but I'm not strong enough to carry the ****ing desk down to the basement. Arrgghhh!!!!

Thank you for letting me vent everyone. It just became really frustrating and last night for several hours all I found myself doing was dreaming of a drink. I know that's awful. But full disclosure. It's the truth. I did make it through though. I had some sleepy time tea, took a hot bath, and journaled. Just kept telling myself to play the tape all the way through.

Today the sun is out and perhaps my body is starting to realign it's chemistry because I feel a lot less anxious or mad at the world.

Have a fabulous day in sobriety all - and thanks again for letting me vent
Sounds like we had pretty similar nights CountryGal.. I thought about drinking ALOT last night.. Same thing.. Husband problems..

But.... We made it through it! I'm happy to hear that you're having a better day today! Hopefully you're night goes well too! Maybe you can retreat to a different room if the husband starts getting on your nerves?