View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 09:29 AM
  # 354 (permalink)  
ReadyOrNot123

I went out after work with the team - we're leaving the city for the 'burbs this weekend. It was good, good turnout, nice people. I must not go out much because I actually did get some odd looks and comments tied to drinking a club soda. I don't really get it - everyone needs to get in a car at the end of the night. At any rate, I have a pretty forceful personality at work and squashed it quick, but it did give me pause. And the beer these days comes with an orange slice in it - the old me would have loved to give that a try. But that's just a tangent, the night was fun and I had a good time.

I'm glad it's Friday. They postponed the opening game of the PawSox due to rain last night and it's rescheduled to tomorrow - so Dad and I will get an early start and get in plenty of baseball now that it's a doubleheader. Would be nice if it were supposed to be warm, but we've frozen in baseball stands before - and even eaten ice cream out of little baseball caps with gloves on - no doubt we can do it again. Esp the ice cream....