View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 04:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
redatlanta

It turns out she got pregnant and had a kid last month. This was 11 months after I left her. Doing the math, at least it's not mine, but I went through all the emotions again today. Felt angry and betrayed...like...how could she go out and get herself pregnant only a couple of months after we had split!?!? She didn't even get married. The last I heard from her was July, so I anticipate she either found out then or already knew. Probably trying to Hoover me in to blame the pregnancy on me.

Just pointing out a couple of things. Sadly, women find themselves having to deal with unwanted pregnancy all too often. Don't know if that's the case here. Broken up is broken up. I get where you are coming from that she obviously was sleeping with someone within a month or so of the breakup - its not uncommon, and she did nothing to YOU. Who knows why she contacted you, but to assume it was to blame you for the pregnancy you don't know that either. If she were intent on that I feel you would have had further contact from her. That's so easy to prove now a days I don't hear of it often.

The fact is you don't know what she is or is not doing other than has given birth. I certainly hope she has gotten herself together, maybe she has. Maybe not. Horrifying to think of her drinking and drugging and pregnant or raising a child in that circumstance. There is nothing to gain from looking at FB but make assumptions along with a few verifications.

She has nothing to prove to you. You exited the relationship. YOU went on to another as well. Its good that you did. You looked at her FB page after your relationship broke up. Feeling blue I imagine. Well, that could have been you tied to her for a lifetime adding in an innocent child, having to deal with custody issues an trying to work the Court system if she is still drinking and drugging. What a nightmare.

You have done so well in this past year. Keep it up, nothing to fret over here. Perhaps relief will come soon that you escaped the situation.