Old 04-06-2016, 10:43 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
sleepie

Hello lein, and thank you! Yeah parents really lay some crazy blame on their kids. I mean it's absurd to me.

I think that you care very much for little chicken and I hope that you will be someone who loves him no matter what! He will need it if his school mates turn out to be anything like mine, he will need that love. I think you will give it to him though

It is often debated whether to put nvld on the autism spectrum.

As far as drinking... I think I am in the clear after starting this thread. It would make things worse. But one of the things I struggle with is "What would it matter what happens to someone like me anyway?". A diagnosis like this can make a person feel like they really don't matter, or can never attain anything for themselves in life.

Really though the benzos are the threat, I think about them a lot. I knew I was having trouble when I had lunch with my source... "just lunch". All I have to do is say the word.

As far as being poor... well this may be bad... but I think there is national health care where you are? I have had a lot of female health issues this year along with my regular upkeep stuff... and well when all your money goes to the doctors and you are even worse off then for money, it hits ya right in the person! I mean I would save so much if I didn't have to get nickel and dimed for every darn thing.

And I appreciate your kind comments lein and because I have a fetish for vocabulary from time to time I am now off to read the actual definition of "charm" because linguistic nuances excite me... lately I have been enjoying this and used to carry a dictionary around for fun in my bag... and read it... and it was noted. And that is when I began to take more note of "weird" behaviors that I should not do lol