Old 04-06-2016, 10:34 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
lein

Hi Sleepie, glad to see you with your own thread.

Talking of who was a "mistake" I was too, and always told it when I was young.
My mother was 16, still at school and unmarried in the early 60s when they were still locking unmarried mothers in insitutions!
She always blamed me for "trapping" her into marrying my father. I told her she should have kept her hand on her tuppence (as they used to say in those days)
If you took all of the "mistakes" out of this world...there wouldn't be many people left I reckon.

Plus, my spiritual belief, is that if we are meant to be here, we are, we come here to experience different life lessons in the flesh. It's not up to other people whether we "deserve" to be here or not!

My grandson little chicken has social and emotional and social difficulties, they are not sure if its neurological , from brain damage, or if he has some type of autism. And like you say, sometimes people are not so understanding of the hurdles others have, so I fear for him sometimes. My son has ADHD and epilepsy, my grandson has the epilepsy, and acts hyper too..poor little soul.

Like others say on this thread, it would be a real loss if you went back to drinking/using, to here, and to yourself.
Have you thought what benefit you would get from doing that apart from the very very short term? Surely it would make things worse?

I'm dirt poor too sleepie, its no fun! But drinking or drugging is not going to help with the money situation. You are very charming, and kind and you can't buy that!!