View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 05:16 PM
  # 352 (permalink)  
ReadyOrNot123

Dee, that's amazing - congratulations!!! I too value your support. You do walk the walk, that's for sure.

I dropped a ton of weight over the past 4 years or so, and within the last 6 months have ballooned. I too can't dwell on it, I seem to be back on track now (right in time for vacation but what can you do).

Glad you're making progress on not drinking. As I say all the time at work, Rome wasn't built in a day, we'll get there.

On the depression/anxiety front, I'm still feeling that way but to a lesser extent. I'm overwhelmed at work and can't seem to get unburied - but tomorrow is another day. We're packing up our offices to move to the suburbs over the weekend so we're heading out after work tomorrow to celebrate the end of the Boston era (I've been going into work in Boston for over 30 years - it'll be so weird to no longer do that). My new AVP started this week and boy is he talkative. So basically it's a confluence of stuff that's bringing me down. I'll manage.

Time to go check and see how Buchholz is doing. He's so slow, and when he's slow and bad too, it's not entertaining. Up until the time I got out of the car, he was slow and bad.

Have a good night.