View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 05:19 AM
  # 351 (permalink)  
nymets86

Ready, sorry to hear you are feeling that way. I'm sure the weather doesn't help, but I know for me and bouts of depression/anxiety, there's no real rhyme or reason.

Everything is OK with me. I feel as though I'm making some progress post-relapse on the drinking end and just like last year when I first got sober, I'm eating way too much. It's almost like the relapse triggered a craving of junk food and lack of desire to exersize all over again.

I'm back up to my weight where I'd been before losing a lot for the wedding, which is frustrating, but I'm trying not to let it impact me emotionally and I'm also using that as added reason not to drink. I'm now tying drinking to not only horrific blackouts and massive embarrassment, but also to increased appetite and reduced desire to work out.

Dee, I believe you check in here as well, which is hugely appreciated. I saw on another thread that you are 9 years sober! That's an amazing feat. Congratulations! Your support on SR is incredibly meaningful.