View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:28 AM
  # 211 (permalink)  
Outonthetiles

Originally Posted by GardenGal View Post
Congrats on day 58!

Thanks y'all for the replies. Yesterday was a rough day. DH and I had a long talk this morning, and we made a deal to try harder to improve things. He suggested we go back to counseling. I think it could help, but often drudging up the past is just too painful for me [trigger]. I feel like I need to concentrate on 'one day at a time'.

I'm still catching up here, clearly on a lot. OOTT, not sure what happened, but glad you're ok.

I have a doc appt today which is wrought with anxiety, but things should be clearer in 48 hours when they get some data. I need to stay strong!
Sorry about the problems. I know what you mean about the Costa Rican vaycay. I once took a girl on a spur of a moment trip to Mexico using a time share "stay" that I bought at a charity auction. Well, it wasn't the right girl and it wasn't the right time, and the trip was MISERABLE. She stayed in the time share room for three straight days. She wasn't adventurous and she flat out hated and was scared of Mexico and all things Mexican. Never again! I was drinking like crazy by the end of trip. Horrible, horrible experience.