Old 04-04-2016, 10:32 AM
  # 432 (permalink)  
clearlyheaded

Originally Posted by CaseyW View Post
Hope you get to feeling better, clearlyheaded. And you never know--Fabela's kid might really enjoy that tattoo session. That made me laugh when I saw what you wrote and then laugh again when I saw your correction.
Yes, feeling much better, thanks! It only took about an hour for my headache to dissipate. Much quicker than an actual hangover headache. Glad you got a chuckle out of my typo. I laughed too at the thought of a kid with a tattoo. I have a couple of friends who are tattoo artists, and I’m pretty sure even their kids had to be at least 16 before they were allowed.

Originally Posted by Fabela View Post
Yeah, Casey, I'm OK. Have to take it easy, with this new tattoo on my wrist. Can't drink and mess it up.
You have to be careful with those new tattoos. Don’t want to smudge 'em.

So glad to hear that ChickChick has checked into the 24 hour thread. I really hope she checks in here too. She’s a definite part of this class.

I will echo JustQuit. I’d love to hear where everyone is from.

I just got an e-mail for my former employer about possible contract work for a couple of projects. HR is going to write up a contract for me to review. Not sure of the scope of the work yet, but it’ll be nice to have it come my way. Maybe they will even let me have a desk in the office on a temporary basis. That would be nice. I miss my old lunch crew. We’ll see how it unfolds.