Old 04-04-2016, 07:05 AM
  # 413 (permalink)  
clearlyheaded

Morning class. Had a stupid drinking dream last night that had me in a panic that I actually drank. And then I woke up with a pounding headache. Boo. Aside from alcohol, weather is my biggest headache trigger, and it's been crazy weather here. Rain, wind, snow. Temps in the 30s one day and temps in the 60s the next. No wonder my head hurts. Hopefully the Advil and Diet Coke combo will kick in shortly.

Immri - keep hanging on. No matter the lies AV tells you, I know you know alcohol will make everything exponentially worse.

Keets - I'm sorry you are having post-op complications. Hope you are fully on the mend quickly.

Fablea - hope your kiddo is feeling better soon, and enjoys your tattoo session. Rah - I like your list. Puts in per peacetime how much we lose due to drinking. To everyone else, have a great Monday! I'll be in periodically to check in and read throughout the day.

Ladybug - glad you are feeling better!

Kwhite - hang in there. I know it's stressful to look for work. It can be downright depressing. Just remember, things will fall into place when the right opportunity comes along. Just keep putting yourself out there. That's the best you can do.

Samantha - the escape room sounds like fun! I'd love to do one of those!

Kayak - glad you came back right away. Keep fighting!