Old 04-04-2016, 04:17 AM
  # 404 (permalink)  
horsestaple

Originally Posted by immri View Post
Hi casey, and all my lovely classmates, thanks for checking. I'm doing ok 2pm here still sober. Not gonna lie I've had thoughts about running off to just buy one bottle of wine since no one in the house will be home for hours, and you know what, as insane as it is the really horrible time I just had with injuries and destruction of so many relationships and the trip to the hospital(all in just a few days?!) isn't enough to stop alcohol seeming like it would help.
Sick hey?
Trying to distract myself by doing healthy things for my body.
I had horribly low blood sugar and too much acid in my blood from dehydration / not eating for 3 or 4 days, so I'm trying to distract myself with getting food in me. I've made a chicken noodle soup and a fresh ciabatta loaf so far, and just cooking/ eating that and watching my guilty pleasure - disaster movies - I've kept myself from going to the bottle shop.

I'm meant to go to the post office actually but I don't think it's the best idea to leave the house alone right now, I might have to go tomorrow.
Hey immri. I didn't realise there was another Aussie on here (actually I'm a Pom but I've been here for the best part of a decade so I reckon I just about count by now).

Aussie Netflix is a shocker. There's almost nothing on there. Better than Foxtel though, $ for $.