View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 01:26 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
lein

Originally Posted by chrcarlson View Post
Lein, you caught that huh? I love dogs. "Women are like wars, there's always another one coming along" SGT. Schultz

Tranklin is having some trouble because his wife has abandoned him and will not communicate for months. I have a fair amount of experience in this area- go figure. When things get to that point it best to move on. She may come back but waiting and pining for her is going to do a lot of damage. It will not help get her back.
Yes I agree, I meant to say in last post, but somehow managed to delete that bit. Pining is no good, if anything would encourage her to some back it would be to see you Tranklin, get on with your own life.
I was banging on about the control aspect due to her saying about you doing acts of selflessness
The reason I say this is. Before I started drinking I had a boyfriend I lived with with alcoholism, but when I said we were finished, I meant it and didn't put conditions like "If you do, this, that, the other I will come back" Its her choice. You have stopped drinking a while now, if she came back, it should be with a fresh start and not one person dictating what the other has to do to "prove " themselves..just what I think anyway