View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 09:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tranklin

1 year sober. Wife still wont talk to me

Hi all! Celebrated 1 year sober on March 20th. Was home alone like always. I have done this on my own for the most part. Went to 1 AA meeting and 9 rehab meetings in the beginning. Quit rehab because of working late every night at work.. Anyway its been surprisingly easy. Had a hard time sleeping in the beginning. Got over it with some melatin once in a while.. Here is why I'm posting. My wife left on August 1st 2015. She wont respond to my letters, emails, calls, and texts. She told me I had to show "acts of selflessness" for her to come back and that it was up to me for her to come back. I really am selfless right now and have offered help to get her car inspected, pay for health insurance that she has since cancelled, etc... I offer and get no response. Should I move on? Should I wait for her? I pray every day that she will come back. But people need love don't they? She left and started a new life and I get stuck with all the memories and physical items in the home we created. Has anyone else had luck with their spouse coming back after separation? I know the odds are in the toilet for any separation to end with the spouses to re-connect. The loneliness is the part that is literally killing me, not the withdrawal from alcohol..