Old 03-30-2016, 12:06 PM
  # 350 (permalink)  
Renew12

to new members of our class. Anyone back to day one, glad your here. We only have today.

Kiki,

I relate to your list. It captures the different categories of powerlessness, unmanageability in our lives. I have similar lists. How alcohol affected my health, (i.e. physical, mental, spiritual), my relationships, my finances, legal, etc. It's helpful to get it on paper.

My alcoholism turned to drinking at home alone later. It's progressive. I ended up drinking even more, until the day I had reverse tolerance. It always gets worse imo. I'm so happy your making healthier decisions, recognizing your triggers, using tools to overcome. You have a good plan for when that old AV is having a tantrum

Casey,

Thank you so much for all your support to everyone! I for one need to hear the same messages over & over. My brain needs daily reinforcement.

Everyone here you . Please check in. Casey & others are correct, we are stronger together.

I'm off to try & find Dee's links on plans & tips. Unless, one of you young whippersnappers can find them first. They are excellent.