Old 03-30-2016, 10:09 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
Surrender2win

Hi everyone! It's been a few days since I've posted on this thread. I've missed you all! I will have to take some time this morning playing catch-up on the posts. I'm on Day #23... unless you don't count Day #1 until you've gone through the 24 hour period after your last drink... I was never too sure on that one.

Feeling pretty good for the most part. Although I seem to have a short fuse this week. I'm not sure if that is because we're short-handed at work and I'm really feeling it, or just because I'm approaching the 1 month milestone. It always seemed to me that every time I was close to reaching a 30 day milestone, the AV would start in again with it's smooth talking lies. That's when the anxiety, agitation, and depression seem to be the worst. I've learned to stay close to SR during those times. It's a huge help to me to see how everyone else is coming along, whether it's Day 1 or Day 1000!!

I hope everyone has a safe and sober Wednesday. Congrats to everyone making it through another sober day, and big hugs to all struggling. We can do this... together.