View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 04:26 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
amy55

I don't bite anymore with anything he says. I would completely ignore this except for the fact that I am going for a garnishment. My attorney needs the correct amount to garnish.

So I contacted my attorney who wanted documentation. Ok, easy enough. I have all the papers right here. (Don't even want to talk about my printer problems and how I took out my old computer because my printer worked with that computer, but doesn't now.) On my way to a migraine at this point.

Try dealing with the government or any of the paper stuff that they send out, and really you can explode on me because I was a government worker. I apologize to all of you out there who ever had to deal with the government. I did work for Social Security Office, dealing with Supplemental Security Income.

You try to call about your gov pension, they have you on hold for an hour, then disconnect the call, then you have to call back and hold on for another hour, and hope they don't disconnect you.

So, I am trying to get things ready to send to my attorney, and I realize I have 3 different award statements. All of them with different amounts on them, regarding the portion of his pension that I am entitled to.

This is really just a rant, because I really can't talk about all the computations and things like that. I did computations of benefits as my job, and I was good at that. I just wanted to do a simple garnishment for alimony, now I still have to deal with this a$$hole. If he was a reasonable person (haha), I would be able to talk to him. But he's "nuts", and now I need to do a lot more for that simple garnishment.

I just wanted to pay for the garnishment, but it appears that this will be going back to court. I'm prepared for it.

((((((((((hugs and thanks))))))))))))
amy