View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 11:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
amy55

Really liked the "Bless your Heart" still laughing here.

My attorney did get back to me, and she asked me to ask him to send me a copy of that overpayment letter that he got, and also proof of the pension divisions.

Oh, how I hated to respond to him...........

I just asked him to forward a copy of that letter to me. Nothing more, nothing less.

He doesn't know I am working on a garnishment right now, so I left out the part about my lawyer wanting this info.

See, I know back to last year, a letter was sent to him about an overpayment from OPM. It was addressed to him, but somehow it ended up in my mail box, with many other letters from OPM addressed to me. I opened all of them, and didn't realize I got his letter by mistake till I read it. I then told him about it, and forwarded the letter to him.

I called OPM, what a wasted morning. Try calling the government !!!!!! They have you on hold for about an hour just to talk to someone. They are not sending out a $1300+ check. I can't get info on his overpayment. My check amounts have not changed.

Thank God I already have a lawyer working on garnishment.

Now a whole day is shot because of all this, and I now need to connect my printer to this computer.

Why don't they just go away already????

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
amy