View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 10:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
amy55

O/T They never go away

OK, this is the crazy email I opened up from my ex today----- I did change money amount for my alimony.

--------------------------------------

OPM (this is Office of Personnel Mananagement, it's about a gov pension) just sent me a letter that an additional $1378.62/month will be withheld from my check beginning 04/01. I've got to get this corrected through the court. In the meantime, please send me $978.62/mo which would equal out to $xxxx/month for you until I get this straightened out.

Now we both worked for the government, so I get a part of his pension, he gets a part of my pension, and to make up the difference in the alimony requirement, he is to send me $400. per month.

Now if I had anything at all to do with the overpayment, I would have gotten the overpayment letter and they would be taking it out of my check, not his, so this has nothing at all to do with me.

So--------- I was thinking of responses to this that I would like to send but won't.

1. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm------"NO"

2. Sure----- the check is in the mail. Go wait for it.

3. That's a good one. I'll file that in my folder that is marked laugh of the day.

4. I think you qualify as certifiably crazy now.

5. You're precious !!!!

I have more responses for him, but won't respond, instead I forwarded to my attorney and asked her how the garnishment was going....

((((((((((hugs everyone, and have a great day)))))))))))
amy