View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 02:11 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
lavitavaavanti
My heart is a gypsy - continuously searching for a home, fighting within itself...

Thank you all for your helpful suggestions. I currently work as a makeup artist. I make decent income, but I am tired and unsatisfied with the beauty industry. I am supposed to start college this fall, and I'm waiting on my acceptance letters. I'm hoping that I will meet people there that I can have fulfilling relationships with. I recently had a breast augmentation done, in hopes of finally coming to terms with my body and loving myself. I am hoping to start working out as soon as my body recovers in a few weeks. I'm hoping to do drop in kickboxing classes and the gym. One of my biggest problems that I'm hoping to solve is that I have to discover new interests because I feel like without being high my personality is a bore, which is why I struggle to make friends. I am not interested in anything, I don't even know what kind of music I like these days. I feel like I'm just living day to day, wasting time....