Old 03-25-2016, 09:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cricket123

vent -not sure what to think, feel or act about this

The ex fell down the stairs at his house toning and snapped his leg. (he lives in a tri level so his fall was not a long fall 6-8 steps) DD1 called her grandma and aunt back to the house to help(wise) and they called an ambulance. DD1 then called DD2 who was at my house to come back over there. In the mean time son was going to spend night at my house was called back to his dads(I do not have a problem with that)to help with his dad.

From what DD2 has told me it sounds like he was out of it, so sadly I have to assume he fell because he was drinking.

Ok my issue is I am secretly pleased the ex in-laws have to clean up this mess. Then I am concerned that my spousal support is going to be an issue for the next month or so. Then a little angry that my son is at the hospital at midnight helping to clean up this mess because he is a boy and the older sisters are at the ex's house. And to top it off I'm a bit concerned for the ex and would like to know how he is (suppressed - lived with him 32 years)

I want to be supportive for the kids but I also want to say - really, it serves him right(suppressed). Not sure if I should go get my just turned 18 year old son from the hospital or let it be. I did tell him to call me if he needs a ride.

so I'm going to head for bed and try to let it all go and let the circus take care of it. (The grandparents are over to the house 4-5 times a week- not my monkeys not my circus)

Cricket