View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 11:40 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

WTBH-my ex tried this tactic as well when we were separated before the divorce was final....threatened me to have the kids over to mommys house before I got off of work-then laughed when I told him I couldn't do that as it would impact my job. He could care less-he's a psychopath, just like yours. Not that he even had visitation hardly ever bc he canceled most of them (but lied about that as well). They have literally done the same things....almost word for word!

Honey, don't let this psycho bully you any longer. It gets him off-bc he's a very sick individual. Just say NO and leave it at that. If he threatens you with court? Bring it-Let him show he's been more than crap on the floor decent human being-which we know he has not bc the facts speak for themselves. Remember that, he can bully and threaten and lie all he wants, but you have the facts and truth on your side and that's all that counts.

Contact your lawyer ASAP. Do not take your kids to this lunatic that is asking you to break court orders!!