View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 07:18 AM
  # 349 (permalink)  
izzy8

So glad you're back Mariah and great news about the job!sounds like the kind of job I would enjoy.

Free- thanks for the tip. I'm trying to avoid having to empty and scrub the pond(which would entail catching the fish?!)- we have a pump/little waterfall thing too. I'll look into the light trick

Tops- you crack me up with all your fixer upper tricks. And yes, a polka dot helmet sounds perfect. I have been in a truck like that but it was so updated that it probably only looked old. I do like the way the newer cars run ... But that would just be my fun truck- you know, my picnic on the tailgate while watching the sun set truck ... Or drive in movie truck ... Or drive across Texas and stop at bed and breakfasts truck ... Ok now I really want that truck

Dee-you're just flat out amazing. I'm always thinking "how does he just keep doing that? " Where does all of that patience come from?!

Have thought about you Up as my husband and I have been literally losing sleep over a situation at church ... Has put us in a difficult position...

Obo- hope you're surviving your work day ok

I love my fools! Wish we could hear you play, free-

it's a good day for a good day