View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 08:37 PM
  # 341 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Hi Peeps.......I couldn't stay away

I'm still sick!!!! Went to urgent care again yesterday & they prescribed a new antibiotic. So ridiculous......has been a month now.

So I applied for a job at a very nice retirement community a couple of months ago & have gone & checked in a couple of times....they called me for an interview week before last & I was hired as Front Desk Concierge. I started training last week. This will be Sat & Sunday only working early am & off by 3:00. I'll still be available during the week to clean. This is independent living community & I really love talking with the residents, which is basically what my job is Sweet!!!!

I have my appt this week with new medical doc & will be requesting he refer me to mental health unit there for councilling. That is another reason I took this weekend position....some steady income but I will be able to make appointments around my cleaning jobs.

Sounds like you all are busy, love hearing about the different projects I started yard work a few days ago while the weather was good.....I have a lot to do & reminded myself to "take it easy" & that I don't have to kill myself to get it done.