Old 03-21-2016, 09:00 AM
  # 252 (permalink)  
MesaMan

A partial answer is available...

A Realtor Gal Pal who Markets Properties to Growers was in a Grow Operation. A Cohort's Pooch did a lil covert Noshing while running around. The Sativa 'Party/Downer' Strain had the Pooch down for the count for the rest of the Afternoon; Cheech & Chong-style. For this, and other reasons, MesaMate partakes only of the uppy Indica Strains to moderate occasional pain from Dual Knee Replacements. And, other Ailments associated with turning 65 later this Year.

Welp, time to strap on my Commercial Filtered Mask, and get stuff out of the old Trailer. Whatever Animal Life invaded it really trashed it; despite using the Redneck Mouse Trap below half-filled with Water. And, other Traps. I suspect Ground Squirrels. Couldn't catch 'em to save me. Something was large enough to clean the Peanut Butter off the Plastic Bottle, but not fall into the Water below. So, away the Trailer goes this Afternoon. Peanut Butter in conventional Mouse Traps keeps the new RV Trailer Mouse-free. A real challenge 'round here...

- Redneck Mouse Trap Video -