Old 03-20-2016, 09:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MAYA1

Originally Posted by AdelineRose View Post
Hey,

He sounds like a typical addict and the whole telling you how amazing his life is going now and how much better he is now doing is only to make you feel bad. He is literally just trying to deflect the problem on you and not on himself.

Stay strong and I hope this helped at least a little bit,

Adeline
Hi Adeline! Thank you for taking time to read my story ( I know that its way too long) . Your words help me more than you can imagine, its very valuable opinion. I have quickly reviewed your profile and to hear that his behaviour is typical for addict person is an eye opener (or good reassurance)! I needed to hear that.
I believe that complete lack of experience caused me to stay longer that was healhy. I never really believed that this could be my reality. That this could have happeded to me. I guess I imagined I would recognize an addict person. So naive.
I was ok for the first mont since he left - felt a lot of relief and I was authentic version of myself again. Now I feel i should do some group therapy as I have never said the above out loud to anyone (just bits and pieces that were not that "scary"). Nobody knows, except of you here.
I hate him for what he destroyed but there is also no one else on this planet I woudl rather hug. I believed in him so much.