View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 01:54 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
RedAndy

Thanks again guys for all the replies and taking the time to respond and give me some guidance and advice - really do appreciate that, this is definitely a journey I never thought I'd actually ever be on but one that I have to make work no matter how tough it gets at times and the title of this thread has worked as a reminder of exactly what happens with these episodes that seem to be recurring on a fairly regular basis at present.

The calm seems to have returned again which is a huge relief - first thing my wife said is you seem a lot better this morning - something she can see in me straight away - yesterday morning was much of the same and the screaming in my head continued but again got myself down the back of the house chopping trees down and clearing up, doing something productive and felt much better having done so, we have one my clients who is also a long standing family friend and his 2 children staying over for the weekend arriving late afternoon yesterday so was out for a meal last night, he's aware of the situation and a great lad too - I was a little apprehensive early doors but didn't want to make it an issue and managed to stay relaxed about it and rationalise in my own head - made sure I stuffed my face with a big meal and plenty of water and being in the calmer mind set after the morning / afternoons work certainly helped. A nice evening chatting and relaxing with the kids once we got back to the house.

Definitely need to work on those obsessive thoughts once they start as it really does play with my head and start spiralling out of control.