Old 03-19-2016, 08:49 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  
Jsbodhi

Originally Posted by MesaMan View Post
Besides the stellar 'Cheetah III Gentlemen's Club' I was 'dragged' to after giving a Tech Speech at a Trade Show, here's my other fav positive Memory of Atlanta...

- 'Oh Atlanta' ~ Little Feat ~ Live -

Welp, Jen, she's gotten mighty pissed before. 'It's my House, too'. So, the prickly compromise of this Stealth Drinking is that it's the better of All Possible Worlds right now. I really throw it down these Days before naively letting myself get trapped where - unlike here-and-now tonight - I can't get away. Charlie Brown has kicked that Football. It's a bust...

My 'Payback' thus far is to be able to decline small Dinners w/Alcohol. Absolutely hate 'em.
I suppose it's a matter of picking your battles right now isn't it
I think you mentioned before about how people consider drinking to be a 'right'.
I've thought about that since and I think a lot of people feel that way.

I'm sorry you have to deal with that, having alcohol in the house and dealing with stealth drinking has got to be rough.
I'd find it very difficult.
Probably feels a bit like a stuck feeling.

I feel a bit like that when my brother is here sometimes, the atmosphere feels heavy and a bit claustrophobic, yet there's not much you can do or say without some epic **** going down.