Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 07:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
frankjr

Hi Everyone,

A little background, I partied a lot in college, and in some was continued after that but it was more under the table. I quit drinking a few years back for a couple of months and then managed to "drink responsibly" for a year or so until some major stress hit. What did I do? You guessed it went back in to the bottle. This past Monday I broke out in hives, Dr. is thinking because of stress, but if scared me and I have self-diagnosed myself with about 17 different things. I made the decision Monday night that enough is enough and I am not 49 hours in. I looked at my wife and kids and decided that I wanted to not only make it to my 35th birthday in a couple of weeks, but that I want to be around for my kids 35th birthdays. I think if I can get the negative thoughts out of my head and just focus on the present and future that it will get easier. So far the only side effect has been a little "twitching" of my hands but it goes away quickly. Luckily I have an appetite and have been eating well. I thank you all in advance and please pray for me, if that's what you do, or send me positive thoughts.

Thanks again.