Old 03-06-2016, 02:14 PM
  # 398 (permalink)  
Outonthetiles

Originally Posted by safeandsound View Post
OOTT, I had to laugh at two of your recent comments--the one about the Motley Crue production guy and also re: the beer you drank, unnamed because "so deep is my shame." Hilarious. I would drink pretty much anything btw.

Graced, I so relate! "It must be hard to have this falling down drunk in your life year after year and then surprise! she is all of sudden sober. A whole new ball game." My husband is really confused right now. He even tried to cut down his own drinking, but that didn't last long. I've been kind of a basket case for over a month. Unpredictable and moody. But nothing could be as bad as the verbally abusive a**hole I became when in a blackout!
It's a music industry "insider" forum. There's musicians and a lot of back line music people who have been through rehab, are going through rehab, or need to go through rehab there, so there's some overlap, but I'm there because I do copyright work. Anyhoo, I was pontificating about the production quality of various Crue records and shows, and after too many late nite posts, their sound engineer identified me as someone who needed to clean up and PMed about it. He was evangelistic about it, but I wasn't ready to hear it at the time.