Old 03-04-2016, 09:59 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  
Thumpalumpacus
Alive in the Superunknown

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Hello my friends- early morning over here and I am enjoying the peace and quiet (I think I say that every time I post in the morning before the family is up!)

Something inside of me is changing. Despite all the stress which hasn't changed, there is a bigger sense of gratitude coming on a regular basis. I am having these moments where I look at my kids and say out loud, "How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" It's like the gray cloud is finally lifting. I am still on my meds and I still have my bad days but I just feel different in a way I can't exactly explain.

I'm also finally making some friends in the area which is must faster than the last time we moved. There are 2 girls in the neighborhood that are so friendly and easy to talk to and another one who lives less about 5 minutes away. I am supposed to go to the zoo with one this afternoon but our little guy has a cold and has been super cranky so I am not sure I want to make that commitment!

Not much else to report- oh, DH and I are finally getting along again. It was actually him who came up to me on Monday to resolve our issues and say, "let's just start over." It was refreshing as he never would have done something like that 3 or 4 years ago. He is learning

Happy Friday and stay sober my friends...

Quote of the day:

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/mp...ns6x2.png.html
((((Sunny))))

It's good to see you in tune like this, ma'am.