Old 03-04-2016, 03:01 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  
jobei

Originally Posted by 360startstoday View Post
Getting a giant Dr.pepper and picking up my boys now. Maybe a river walk.

My sister just called from jail with a HUGE cash only bond.... Doesn't sound awesome at all. And for some reason it's really bothering me. I know she needs help, this may be the only way she gets it.
My brother has been battling his heroin addiction and ending up losing all his money and in jail a couple times... he lives a few hours away from me so there's not much that I can do, even if I was there I can't make him stop. I also pray he gets some help. I've suggested this site to him hopefully he will give it a try at some point.

Right now I need to battle my own addiction to alcohol. I'm on day 10 now and physically I'm feeling much better which has also been a trigger for me in the past. I'm not going to drink today though. I am home, safe in my room and I'm not going anywhere until I have to work tomorrow. I feel like I don't have many chances left to get this right, my next drink could be my last... sure felt that way after my last binge 10 days ago. I am going to ponder that tonight and be grateful for having some small bit of clarity about it today. I don't want to go back to that even if other things in my life are difficult and not exactly what I want them to be... I KNOW that I don't want to be like that again. I hope that you can get some rest and take it easy today.... it's so hard worrying about family members but don't forget to take care of yourself...